Beimeith?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ratbo Peep, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Ratbo Peep Augur

What's the chances of getting Rat some help through the trials on Quarm?
    He's 70.7, 250AA (all core done). Beat one trial with a 1/2 decent pickup group, would have beaten another but the poor Tank mis-targeted ONE mob on the last wave and we wiped.
    -Rat
    (same character on Quarm)
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Not sure if CasterQuest Conspiracy King is involved, but the other guys doing it can prolly help you (for a bargain price of 10 krono)? It seems like that's the going rate for a set of trial credits and they are pretty booked up, so better get in while you can sir! ^ . ^
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

CasterQuest Conspiracy King.

I like that. Can I use that? I'm going to use that.

To the OP:

There is no Beimeith. Just Bahdah alts.
  4. Cicelee Augur

Ten Kronos to get through the trials to wear a red dragon hat? Goodness. You could not give me ten Kronos for my character to wear that ugly looking thing :D
  5. Hellboy007 Augur

same crap i was thinking.. the stuff people pay for on these prog servers is absurd. though i play on FV and can buy at least 4 pieces of TBM raid gear for 10 krono..
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Tell you what, flag one of my toons that still needs it and you can have unlimited usage of the term. Deal?!
  7. Kearstin Elder

for 10 krono you can get 4 non-vis pieces of TBM raid gear and a hat or if you don't have a raid flagged character that needs more currency or play on fv then you can sell the bifurc coins on fv and probably about break even on 10 krono, this is not a coincidence
  8. Ratbo Peep Augur

10 Krono? I've seen the spam on General. But good luck with that.
    I was looking to get a little help - not a "walk through".
    And ya Kearstin - those are FV prices all over again re Krono vs TBM raid gear.
    No surprise.

-R
  9. Bahdah Augur

Who needs Quarm mpg trials?
  10. Orbital101 Augur

Sign me up
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I have a feeling a nerf is incoming. You know how they dislike people doing things like that and profiting off the game. That's not how I feel. Just what I expect them to do based on similar things in the past.
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Would you like a tutorial on how to communicate via private messages, OP?
  13. Ratbo Peep Augur

It's driving Krono sales. (and you still have to raid to unlock the items you can get with your 1600 currency - so no foul there)
    -Rat
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Ratbo Peep Augur

If I did that - it would preclude replies from other peeps I know here - that would perhaps lend a hand there. So no.
    -Rat
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]
    Duck Tales...woo! <3
    Bahdah likes this.
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That was a great show.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

*sighs* now I want to watch Duck Tales.
  18. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Sheex likes this.
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

It seriously was. I got the theme song stuck in Bahdah's head last night, and couldn't stop humming it myself.
  20. Riou EQResource

Duck Tales is being revived for a 2017 premiere on Disney XD, the voice actor of scrooge mcduck died earlier this year tho :(