Been gone for 15 years, just came back

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by MustangMark83, Jun 16, 2019.

1. MustangMark83 New Member

So I decided to take my level 10 barbarian warrior to blackburrow, to relive the nostalgia I experienced back in the day. I zone in and immediately get 1 shot by a scrawny gnoll. It conned red to me. WTF? I think I missed something.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Summer months bring hardcore heritage/temporary revamps to some zones. Check /calendar when in game.
  3. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

reked. haha. I saw some dude zone into seb a couple weekends ago right as my group was heading down to get some augs. Dude got one hit quit....came back 5 minutes later....same thing. Then I see him in /general "something different about seb????"

LULZ I think he was like level 58 munkz
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

A few weeks out of the year they buff up some old zones to higher levels, then they go back to something like what you remember. There is the /calendar command in-game that Qbert mentioned that will tell you the exact start and end time for the events as well as which zones are affected; and out of game equivalent can be found on the EQresource site, https://events.eqresource.com/
  5. Rasbis Lorekeeper

I have a lvl 89 Ranger on Povar and several lower toons on Coirnav. One of the things I like to do as my guys progress is to TRY to remember good zones for their level. The other day I decided my guys were high enough for Seb and went and got the keys. I then ran my ranger on Povar over there to scout it out as it has been a LONG time since I was last in the zone. Zoned in to a group of lvl 110's in a life and death struggle. I quickly flashed up tracking and noticed everything in the zone was red to me..... Thank you Daydream for origin.......