Been away a long time....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Louie, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Louie New Member

I was looking forward to playing a TLP, but not so sure anymore. Anyway, can anyone explain the FV rule set to me that everyone wants to see? I don't know what FV rule set means.

Thanks
  2. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

It simply means that all items (minus some epic quest drops and a few others) are tradeable. It lends itself towards a more casual play style overall.
  3. Mr Nobody Elder

No-drop items become tradable. There are two Live servers that have these rules. The most popular is a server is called
    Firiona Vie

Edit: it is the most popular Live server.
  4. RandomStrategy Augur

Isn't Brekt a FREE TRADE server? Firiona Vie minus the roleplay requirements?
  5. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

True.
  6. Yruc Augur

Almost no one Roleplays on FV.

FV used to be more restrictive, 1 character, trivial loot code, etc. but all that was done away with, the only thing that remains is there is no "common" language. Everyone uses Elven to talk
  7. MarttinPH Augur

When did they remove the one character per account rule for FV? I wish they would remove the stupid language barrier. I have played on FV some, and it is a waste of time to increase language skills for the sole purpose to talk to others when the original intent was a roleplay centric one.
  8. Yruc Augur

Not sure when it was removed. I agree on the language. I believe the original intent was that you could communicate with your own race, but would have to "build" trust to learn the other languages to foster more roleplay. The server did have a high RP % back in the day but now, it is like most live servers with just the odd loot / language rules.
  9. Herf Augur

Get a rope!

Iksar FTW.
  10. Polekn Augur

Anyone remember when FV almost died a few years so that they had to assign FV and Zek permanent XP bonus? Then krono were introduced and it revived the RMT. FV was high population ever since.