Beastlords post TBM

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Duhbeast, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Duhbeast Augur

Lets have a roaring discussion about how the beastlords are doing post TBM. How do you guys like the dichotomic? Has enduring frenzy been a help for raids or groups? Is third spire back in business to throw in rotations? Companion aegis/companions sacrifice combo? How do you feel we are overall in dps these days after the spell/melee changes? Is anything super broken that should be fixed immediately? That's all I could think of for now.
  2. Draig Journeyman

Summon Companion not working the majority of the time in TBM zones for re-positioning my pet on fights is making me pretty ragey.
  3. Brohg Augur

Bst dicho is hax
  4. fortuneteller Augur

And hax Means ?
  5. Khauruk Augur

Generally it's a superlative meaning excellent.
  6. Waldagar Augur

I just wish it was insta-cast.... I have it firing in my SPAM keys and when it does cast it greys out the spells for far too long. I keep mashing my spells bind key and nothing happens. I am sure it helps the group, but on short fights I don't know that it increases my DPS over what I miss casting spells during the grey out.

IMHO...it should be a short term disc, not a spell. I have enough problems trying to fit in all the spells I need.
    Gashar likes this.
  7. Gashar New Member

Dichotomic is awesome, keep it as a spell just needs to be insta cast so the spell bar stops greying out so long, would be nice if it was a tic longer in duration and 3 tics shorter in recast timer, keeping mana cost high as it is. Maybe make the spell a RK 1 , 2 and 3 with longer progressive duration and shorter recast and better modifiers for each RK progression.

Shared Ferocity, There is really no reason it can't be MGB to save time in raids, that or make the recast timer 1 or 2 tics. Since shortening the recast or making it MGB usable won't do anything but make buffing more friendly, I'd say go with a 1 tic recast timer . The other option that can be added is a far longer duration like 45 mins like clickies, if you are the only BST in a raid and your getting spammed for fero recast it becomes very tasking and can be resolved by just making the spell last as long as a clicky 45 mins, the duration of say an event.

Fix the Pet Tank agro issue on RAID events, there is no reason a BST pet needs to have agro over a Real player. Agreed some tanks can't play their class or maintain agro, but in a raid the NPC's need to ignore pets when a real player is engaged or in agro range. The other option is more agro ability of warriors, SK and Pallys to counter the Pet tank issue.
  8. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Beastlords are over powered, they must be nerfed!
  9. Zunar Augur

What's this? There is already code in place that makes pets work the old way on raid events. It has been so since the beginning they changed pet agro rules.
    I haven't had any issues with pets whatsoever myself on raids or in groups.
    If it's group flagged trash mobs in hate or fear or whatever, use companion's calm demeanor AA, and keep Sekmoset's Aggression buff on the warder and it'll cause less agro than a priest with autoattack on :)
  10. Brohg Augur

Or don't do those things. Speaking as a tank: don't give a flying rodent's rear if your warder feels like taking some beats.
  11. Zunar Augur

Personally I don't. Speaking as a bst: I don't need to give a flying rodent's rear because our tanks easily outagro my warder without using those things.