Beastlords "new" powers

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by smash, Dec 12, 2017.

1. smash Augur

Hey, at least beastlords do not have to train up their skills in tiger strike, dragon punch, ....they appear to be maxxed. at your present level, when you log on
  2. mackal Augur

new BST will have to though while leveling :p
  3. smash Augur

Yes, but at least a lvl 105 will not have to advance from 105 to 500.
  4. Dartaniun Augur

how's the damage look on the new abilities on the regular liver servers?

I ask because on Phinny the combo of round kick with feral swipe AA is doing considerably less damage than just using regular kick
  5. smash Augur

There 2 attacks from round kick.

First 1 is rather low compared to old feral swipe. And the second attack is tiny which is inconsequel, and was rapported during beta.

My estimate is that feral swipe has lost something like 25+%.

The other 3 powers have got risk of complete failure due to now it is an attack power and as such it will result in less deaggro.

However not all is bad in regard to the 3 powers, since it is now possible to combine the 3 powers.
  6. Gashar New Member

Feral Swipe has significantly lost damage and round kick has even or less damage than kick.
  7. dwish Augur

Feral swipe definitely took a fairly sizeable nerf with this new change as well as frenzied swipes. I am close to 110, and along with the 8k proc changes, my DPS has actually decreased overall I am noticing. Granted, I don't have any new AA yet, but even with ~4 more levels and spells, my DPS has gone down which is always nice.

This change just seems completely pointless to me and I still have no idea why it was done. If they wanted to nerf feral swipe it would have been much easier to just nerf the old ability.
  8. Brohg Augur

if you've begun using the higher level spells without purchasing the final rank of the appropriate focus AAs, that's a prob. The final rank of each unlocks the whole focus AA for the RoS spell; without it, the focus AA doesn't work at all.
    fransisco likes this.