Beastlords Dps and Mana sustain.

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by SonofFulgrim, May 31, 2018.

1. SonofFulgrim New Member

I did go and camp Old Seb, I managed to get the Aug, Darkened Malo Staff, Tunic, Fungi Staff, and the box.

The tunic is so nice, I first went after it for the effect, but then also noticed it gives +90 regen on it's own as well. I've been using it a lot to help with my sustain, I can get in 2 or 3 more fights now with it. I have been debating about just using it and throwing my main Augs into it, or just throwing old augs into it.
  2. smash Augur

Imo, you giving the 90 hps regen too much value by saying you can do 2-3 more fight with it, you likely lvl 105-110 and mobs hit too hard for it to have any influence.

It was true in lesser levels that fungy tunic meant a lot.

The only way the tunic means a lot is that it was big upgrade from your old bp.

RoS bp would prob do more for you if you lvl 106+.
  3. Brohg Augur

smash, the tunic is +85 mana regen not just hp. like an extra SE buff
  4. Bigfan Augur

Btw, to the person who corrected me on caster belt...

Proc works on dots, and every tick of them.
  5. SonofFulgrim New Member

Sorry I did not clarify, the effect on it gives + 85 hp/mana cap regen. It has a static + 90 Hp AND mana regen on it. I am wearing it for the mana regen vs trash, on namers and bosses I use my normal chest. I just feel the near 100 mana regen helps a lot with sustain.
  6. SonofFulgrim New Member

It effects every Tic? now that may be far more worth it then, I thought it was DDs only. I'll have to find one and do some testing.
  7. Waldagar Augur

I don't think it adds 3000 to every tick, it takes the total number of ticks of the DoT and adds 3000/ticks to each tick. Does it add an additional 3K to the nuke portion of our DoTs?
  8. smash Augur

Does NOT work per tick, and also not on procs. There requirement that it cost mana, just like it does not work on spell with multicast.
  9. ~Mills~ Augur

The belt works by dividing 3000 by the base duration of the dot in tics plus one tic.

So a 30 second duration dot would get 3000/6 = 500 flat damage added per tic of that dot.
  10. SonofFulgrim New Member

Ahh, that is far less useful then, ty for the info, I was looking into making the Conflag one heh.
  11. SonofFulgrim New Member

For the Spires, is the first spire viable? it says it just adds 62 damage, is this multiplied anywhere being +X damage, or is it just a literal 62 per swing? or is this just a junk Spire now and 2nd/3rd are better options?
  12. smash Augur

Have to say that how to play a beast is like playing a song. Can sound like some pulling the intestines out of a cat, a normal song, or like a symphony where you get lost in the melody.

In other Words, it depends on the player. You can be best equipped on the server, and stil be worse than crap. And you can be worst equpped, and do more dps than a lot of otehr players WHO better equipped then you,

Do not be afraid of modifying your player style all the time, maybe it can improve you. There is nothing better than becoming BoC.