Beastlord wishes

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Zunar, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Boze TLP complaint factory

Definitely some 2h AAs. Ratio difference to the 1h combo can be gigantic and the 2h is still a huge dps loss.
    Yimin likes this.
  2. Tenken Augur

pet aa passive- (Critical Bite) - Chance to proc a crippling blow critical vs beast/animal (similar to ranger headshots[not as much dmg tho])
  3. Puzzling Journeyman

I have a crazy idea, how about... restoring some of the base dmg that was "altered", "changed", "modified" or whatever wording makes you feel better about the fact that you "nerfed" the dmg of feral swipe.

hitting for poop = bad, hitting for poop longer = bad, for longer.

aka extending swipes was a nice concept, but the base ability is what needed work to begin with.

20 min reuse changes mean almost nothing, when simply restoring the initial value, or something even close to it, would = more dmg over the other 19 minutes than it currently gives in it's duration.

I still find it hard to fathom how I am the only one who has brought up an actual fade ability.

People seem to want more not only class specific, but type specific weapons. I can only hope you have an ornament you wish you could use. Because it in no way benefits the class to by further restricting items.

2hers are situationaly useful as is, aka riposte killing random garbage. I really don't want to further compete with monks for more weapons. aka, as it stands now, mnk/bst 1hers go to BL, and 2hers go to monks (**should be). Once each has them, then others are welcome.

It has been said in the past, BL's have little to no community, so we get little to no changes. If something changed for a war/pal/sk there are 100 posts instantly. Repeat for most classes, ever see one of those rant post for BL's????? We are not a headache for DBG, so why should we be a concern.
  4. Tenken Augur

Speaking of weapons, kind of still amazed that they haven't added focus effects on the mnk/BL weapons after RoF expansion. That progression class specific weapon was nice, then the HH sebilis weapon was nice also.

Just patch and add [focus effect: Sympathetic vector of sickness IV(or whatever element)] on the current/future h2h or the mnk/bst 1hb weapons, make it a little more diverse between the classes or whatever.
  5. Zunar Augur

Yeah the base damage was lowered from 2500 to 1500.
    At the same time the reuse got lowered though to match (more or less). We no longer see those bigger crits we had back then though while under discs, which I guess could be considered a nerf.

The feral swipe attack was changed from HtH attack to round kick attack, which means we lost the worn cleave focus since it doesn't apply to round kick, which was a nerf/loss.

I also think that ever since the change to feral swipe, the accuracy has been much lower, making us miss hits about 15%+ of the time, which hardly ever used to happen before.
  6. Lifeshriek Augur

make focused paragon of spirits AA land on the bst who casts it if theres no target or an unfriendly target. if that's not an option maybe add a recourse of some sort to focused paragon of spirits AA so it lands on the caster as well.
    would also like to echo the request for some sort of fade.and if this is a no go, maybe raise our personal dps to upper tier since every other class in the game has a fade of some sort.
  7. Roxas MM Augur

all the good technical stuff has been named above me, but how about some fluff.
    i always liked the idea of a beastlord being able to determine which animal he would be able to get as a warder ( stats totally the same of course ). If you want, you can do it like a wow hunter and first you'd need to catch an animal in order to be able to have it as a warder, but can be something else as well. I'd love to be the barbarian beastlord with the big elephant as a warder though. Or the ogre with the croc, the cat with the dog, etc etc. ( and no, illusions are not the same ).
    Except woodelves of course, those should be made perma invisible.
  8. Gnomereaper Augur

-Techniques of Master Wu
    -Target Feign Death-Ability to save a member from a wild mob by having the target's target feign death.
    -Natural Armor-Increase armor class for self and warder
    -Uncanny Dodge-increased chance to dodge and resist detrimental effects
    -Techniques of the Khati Sha-Increase melee damage with all melee weapons
    -Techniques of Absor-uses ABSOR SMASH technique when equipped with a 2hnder for increased damage, when ABSOR SMASH procs gives the group a boost to melee skill on their next few attacks/increased accuracy
    -Survival of the Pack-Group FD
    -Primal Touch-Magical single target heal+endurance+mana infusion
    -Techniques of the Vampire Bat-When activated gains weapon damage to life return for group
    -Shadows of Luclin-Ability to self double invis that grows into double invis
    -Spirits of Luclin-Summonses spirits around the group to increase dps

Aura-Monks and shamans get aura, beastlord should

-Aura that increases attack and accuracy
  9. Tenken Augur

10. smash Augur

Pact of the wurine.

Beastlords cannot use group pact of the wolf (aura) from shamans.

The wolf got 75% haste, i wonder if it could also be put on the wurine, as a kind of compensation of not being able to use wolf.

As melee, it is important to have haste on right after a death. If used Wolf I would have immediately, but then i would lose the other stuff from the wurine, which included mana regen, accuracy and such..
  11. Lifeshriek Augur

alternately, for pact of the wurine, maybe this AA could be split into 3 different buffs total. as in:
    1. illusion portion (a part I personally buff block already)
    2. Increase Chance to Hit and the mana regen portion
    3. Increase HP/Mana Pool (overwritten by the shaman group pact of the wolf ability)
    That way, the beastlord could retain the better parts of Pact of the Wurine and still get benefits from the shaman's aura
    Zunar likes this.
  12. Sain_Rathe Lorekeeper

I would also like some of our buffs and debuffs improved. the following are some general suggestions

Geild Claw - add cold debuff component
    Raven's Claw - add stackable slow component
    Sha's Reprisal - add accuracy debuff component
    Roar of Thunder - decrease agro over time

SV line of buffs - add spell damage , heal amount , and clairvoyance
    Ferocity line of spells - change resist bonus to flat chance to resist spells, change stamina to flat percentage HP boost

Add self buff that combines SV, SE and Fero into a single buff that lands on us and our pet with a base duration or 3 hours

Merge pet proc and pet haste buff with the offence and defense buff

remove counters from secondary pet proc buffs
  13. Lifeshriek Augur

i like this gelid claw cold debuff component you brought up sain. maybe it could also include poison and disease resistance debuffing as well?
    venomous alliance (maybe all 3 types) and our dot spells (1 resistance debuff to their respective dots) would also probably benefit from this sort of debuff bonus. hopefully included in the same debuff slot as the main part of the spell since no one really likes to fill up the debuff slots on a raid mob since it will start bouncing all kinds of deterimental spells.
  14. Yimin Augur

Can we please be as good as Monks in 2hb just like it use to be ...

YiMin
  15. smash Augur

Gotta say that I totally disagree here.

Monks specialize in 2h, we in 1hb/h2h, there would be no reason to select a monk, if we become as good as them in 2hb.

Secondly as soon a class get something, it will result in less in another thing, and I will much more like to be rather good in 1h/h2h, than below good in 1hb/h2h, and also less than good in 2hb.

You cannot get everything without it cost something, everything comes with a price
  16. Yimin Augur

We were always as good as Monks in 2hb and then for some reason was taken away , so all your point make no sense what so ever !

YiMin
  17. Sain_Rathe Lorekeeper

- Beastlord - Adjusted Pact of the Wurine to stack with the shaman ability Group Pact of the Wolf.
    - Beastlord - Burst of Power ranks 4+ now add a chance to hit one additional time when double attacking with a 2-handed weapon

Thank you Dev's !
  18. Sliders Journeyman

The fade idea is something I like.
    fpos working on yourself if you didn't switch targets is good.
    an upgrade to focused clamor of claws would be wonderful.

I'm glad that fero was made tb'able. That helps a lot. There are a lot of neat ideas that add power in interesting ways here too.
  19. Yimin Augur

Can we get a faster recovery time for Playing Possum 15 seconds is to long !

YiMin
    Zunar likes this.
  20. Zunar Augur

It does feel like forever when all you got left to do to avoid death is to FD, and then it fails. 15 secs can feel like forever then haha
    Yimin likes this.