Not A Bug Beastlord - Spirit of Mandrikai de-aggro amt typo?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Duder, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Duder Augur

The new pet buff Spirit of Mandikai has a deaggro component 12x of its predecessor. I can't imagine that increase was intentional. From the RoS version having an 875 deaggro proc to 10500 in ToV. That is exactly 12 times the previous spell. I believe an extra 0 was tagged on to what was meant to be 1050. If it were meant to be 1050 it would be exactly a 20% increase, which seems more the intention rather than 1200%.

For reference:

[IMG]

[IMG]

And

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Duder Augur

Guess ill just give this the ole bump
    Celephane likes this.
  3. Duder Augur

In comparing the proc damage amounts they were increased by 21.25% for Rk. I, 21.27% for Rk. II, and 21.23% for Rk. III.

So the typo theory holds pretty constant as to if it were supposed to have been 1050. :)
  4. Kitanablade New Member

Thank you Duder for bringing this to the dev's attention. Both myself and couple other beastlord friends have definitely noticed our defensive pet’s do not hold agro now as in the past. When molo’ing with my pet as tank, if I try to put out some decent dps I will undoubtedly pull agro which results in myself either backing off my already-not-stellar-compared-to-other-classes dps; using feign death (same result, diminished damage output), or trying to tank myself, but without much sustainable survivability.

I have also found this somewhat limits who I can play with. One great thing about this class is being able to take random LFG people and put something together where my pet can be our tank in a pinch. Sadly, I feel I should no longer grab grab Mr. LFGZerker or Ms LFGRogue because my pet definitely is going to lose agro to them periodically. Or I grab them with the caveat “dps at your own risk!

Thanks Dudor for laying out the facts above. Hopefully as far as fixes go, this is an easy one.

Happy hunting everyone

Best,

Kitana
    Vexana_Lanys, Duder and menown like this.
  5. Prathun Developer

Verified that this is an intended jump in hate reduction.
    This one is not a bug. Thank you for the report!