Beastlord Composite Fury

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Lynxrob, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Lynxrob Apprentice

Hey guys, is there any significant benefit to our new composite fury spell?

Maybe I'm missing something but looking at the spell data it appears that the only thing added is a DS mitigation benefit and about 1khp and 400mana upon landing (from the previous version).

I'm currently using Dissident fury 6 instead of the recently upgraded Composite fury 5 and now that I'm starting to look at the numbers I may even switch back to Dicho (even though it's only at rank 3)... Even after I upgrade composite to 6 I'll stick with dissident because it's about 1k less mana (before any modification) and I can't really think of a time when I honestly need any kind of DS mitigation for 12 seconds. Beyond that, the extra 1k HP and 400 mana is a drop in the bucket when you're pushing 450khp+.

I understand that it's a group spell and essentially adding these numbers to everyone in group - but even then it just doesn't stack up. I may be wrong but I think most of us are looking at it strictly to boost our DPS and cast it as often as possible so the chances that we will be using it to help heal our group are very slim, more likely to happen on accident if anything.

Assuming I'm understanding the spell correctly... If I had to recommend anything it would be the following:

- It would be nice to see either the mana cost held to the same as dissident OR reduced which would make the new version at least somewhat worth it.

- It may be more beneficial to add a lower CD on it although this would just mean I have even LESS mana due to more casting and its already a struggle. (playing a bst is mostly mana management if you're really hitting buttons)

- If it was adding those HP/Mana/end+ numbers in regeneration instead of one time heal it would make us much more valuable in a group without really increasing our DPS it would just keep us from going OOM so quick.

- Actual increases to the DPS portions of the spell - i.e. flurry, rampage, melee attack speed.

Hope this was the right thread to post this in. Thanks for any/all feedback!
  2. Szilent Augur

many beastlords stay with Dichotomic Fury
  3. Moege Augur

No reason to use dissident or composite.

Was bought up in beta, never got an acknowledgment that it was seen.