Beastlord class should have tracking skill

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by iVALADYANx, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

And zerkers should get tracking too, why wouldnt we get tracking? Its no fair all we get is dps and all these other classes are getting dps adps track and heals....
  2. fransisco Augur

tracking is not a racial ability in eq1. It is in eq2
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I think the confusion is also that Woodies have had innate Forage skill since launch, not tracking. It was a number of year for all races to have forage. GoD or OoW maybe?
  4. Tucoh Augur

I think this makes a lot of sense.

I never understood why Beastlords didn't get the same tracking as a bard.
  5. dwish Augur

Tracking is about the last thing beastlords need. If you want track, make a bard/ranger/druid period. We don't need even further blurring of class lines then we already have. I have no idea where some of you people come up with these asinine ideas.

Also, if we did get track in some form, thats just another thing that could potentially keep us from getting DPS upgrades that we need down the road. This suggestion just needs to die.
    Chaosflux and smash like this.
  6. svann Augur

I think bards should get a res song called "wake the dead" cause thats what mom always used to say about my music.
  7. Cicelee Augur

Beastlord class should not get tracking.

However if it was limited to only being able to track animals (and just animals) then I would not bicker and complain...
    Jyve likes this.