Beastlord after EoK powers

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by smash, Dec 7, 2016.

1. smash Augur

So with the introduction of EoK, how big an increase of dps have you found to have gotten ? If you should guess an increase in %.

Also, what is the normal dps outside burns.

How much do you have in dps during a main burn/secondary burn, and what abilities do you have during each of your types of burns?

Reason I ask, I have not been able to find any ground breaking increase in anything I do.

So I am kind of worryng what do I do wrong... As it is starting to get frustrating.

Also, lets say I use Bestial bloodrage, thats an increase of dps for pet, now when it is running , the pet should do have higher hits and faster, but compared to earlier, it feels like that there is now a wider gap between minimum hit and maximum it, and there the minimum hit have got lower, which it should not, but as it should the maximum hit have increased too. So the average hits have more or less stayed the same.

MY MB : BA + Frenzied swipes, first, sphire, 443, bestial bloodrage. + RF
    SB = SF + GBA + Savage rancor

Use of Ferocitxx + bloodlust during 1 of those

Use of DF in between.
  2. Vados New Member

Have you maxed as's yet? I just finished the few pet aa's we got. Don't expect to see a large increase there without a new spell or higher EM. Although maybe the atk boost did help a lot. It is more important then ever to have your pet on mobs backside if possible.

New weps are pretty amazing for beast burns. I haven't done any testing but in a good raid setup I can do right around 500k for 60 seconds. I have to do a lot more testing with our new dot disc. My guess with burns running if you can get an extra few melee rounds off with procs from al else vindication by casting dots (which should be boosted by disc and alliances from time to time) your better off. But I haven't done any testing, more just playing around.

I will say bloodlust is pretty sexy with an 8k proc ;) our sustained has gone up greatly just with the added aa, our adps discs lasting longer with buff durations etc.
  3. smash Augur

I see some of the aa beasts get is burst of power, but does that actually give a lot of more attacks, or do you just need to get it maxxed, to get back to what you had prior to the increase in tripple attack ? Max went from around 150 to 240.

Well, I am cynical as other skills have had big increase in their number, but people really did not get much out of it, except a lot of fizzles, when the max of spell skills were massive increased.
  4. Murphy Elder

I have spent the most time in EOK working on AAs for my BST. Being more survivable when just regular exp-ing is noticeable. I think dps will come from the new shiny toys that can be had of the weapons variety.
  5. Duhbeast Augur

Are you talking about moloing or in group or raids Smash? If moloing be sure to cast dichotomic and poison/ice dots whenever you get a gift of mana proc. Or really just using dots any time your mana can handle it.
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  6. Zigie Journeyman

For your burns....diochotomic starting out, 15 secs later his your ruubari fury, a minute later when that fades, pop the diochotomic again, and 15 secs later when that one is fading hit your rejuvanate so it refreshes and you can dischotomic it up again. That should be 1:45 of burn time. Soon as the first dio is running, pop everything self and pet. When those fade hit the group things and keep it going.

On raids, I usually start with the group stuff and when that fades I move to my self disc stuff.
    That way im adding more adps to the whole group and not just to me.