Be sure and read and respond to Beta Discussion of Enchanter Runes

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Jordis, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordis Augur

Posted today

'Discussion in Beta Alternate Advancement (AA) Discussion' started by Elidroth,
    https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/enchanter-aa.211295/

Those of you who actually play a full time enchanter go read it and comment.

Right off, I can't believe:
    Hastened Mental Contortion 1 This passive ability reduces the time required between uses of Mental Contortion by 2 minutes per rank.

I don't know if that is supposed to make us feel all better and happy, but it's not.
  2. silku Augur

I'm confused by the whole throw it away and root it thing. I understand it fits with Beguiler's etc, but I don't imagine I'll be using that unless we are just in some zone where nothing is mezzable. It seems like it would be too easy to throw the mob into something inadvertantly. I'm not a fan of throwing mobs away as much as I'd rather be drawing them in (like the thing we were supposed to get and bards got instead.)

For what it is worth I've sent private messages to both Elidroth and Roshen asking them to come have an official discussion with us over the rune nerf, and didn't get a response. So not sure it will matter if we talk about it or not. Very frustrated right now.
  3. DandinMindfire Elder

Read and commented already. Did you see the spell thread?
  4. Jordis Augur

I was too aggravated after reading the AA thread to get to the spells.
  5. DandinMindfire Elder

Well have a look when you cool down.
    Oh. And sit down before you do
  6. silku Augur

Sigh, what happened to all the ideas we submitted? Did they just ignore them?
  7. Random_Enchanter Augur

were enchanters we dont get to talk or have a view on the game, just stand in the cornner and get hit with a nerf bat and say 'thank you may i have another' while secretly finding way to break the game.
    Sinestra and silku like this.
  8. SOE-MOD-04 Augur

Please note that cross-posting is against our Forum Guidelines:
    "Cross-posting - posting the same topic or conversation repeatedly and/or across multiple avenues of communication in an attempt to gain attention for an issue. This splits conversation into multiple channels. If a conversation is relevant to multiple groups, players may post a link to the main conversation. We also do not allow posting a new thread on a topic that is already being discussed, as it spreads conversation out and makes it harder to gather the appropriate feedback."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.