Bazaar

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by halfsugare, Feb 25, 2021.

1. halfsugare New Member

i was looking at the bazaar in the last 5 day and krono jump from 10k to 15k in 5 day on Aradune
    the cause of this it the Buying side of the bazaar that should be removeon TLP server and bring it back to the only selling side like this it would make it harder for those PP and Krono seller to inflate the price of item for nothing
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Free market's gonna free
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Sir what are you opinions on the communist party and where were you January 6th?
    tofu stir fry likes this.
  4. Xhartor Augur

Just don't buy anything from that person.
  5. halfsugare New Member

dafuc are u talking
  6. halfsugare New Member

the point is to remove the buying side of the bazaar
  7. AraduneWizard Journeyman

How will that help? They would spam WTB at the higher price in /auction then. Unless you think that /barter is the problem and not that the actual price was 9-10k for 2 months. Or is it because without barter you can maybe snipe some cheap krono from dumb people?
  8. Xhartor Augur

That's not going to help. The people fixing prices is probably the same ones running the full automated crew farming SG 24/7.
  9. Trebla7th Augur

I think he means they need to remove the concept of "Buying" completely... people should be allowed to sell items, but not buy them. That'd fix the inflation... if people could sell items, but nobody was allowed to buy them. Then prices would never change (or, exist, I guess).

(In case it wasn't obvious, this was hyperbole to mock how ridiculous the OP's suggestion was)
  10. Aaxxandum Journeyman

You guys on Aradune are lucky !! On Rizlona the Krono price the past 10 days have gone from 45k to 60k if u wanna buy them of /trader people. If you are lucky in /general u can get em for 55k.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

Worst. Thread. Ever.
  12. Gnothappening Augur

Lol so that person moved to Aradune? How is it you guys can't get this person banned but you can get some guy afk in The Deep a week vacation?
  13. Protagonist Tank

When you can't afford $15/month in your entertainment budget, it speaks to your entire life when you make posts like this.
    Dythan and Nennius like this.
  14. Gnothappening Augur

To be fair, some people are still locked down due to quarantine and money is tight. Not every country/state is the same.
  15. Protagonist Tank

I'm absolutely comfortable saying anyone who thinks mechanically stopping buy orders in baz would stop price increases is living in a self-chosen poverty.
  16. Gnothappening Augur

I think you are changing the topic. You said anyone who can't afford $15 bucks for entertainment. That has nothing to do with whether changing the bazaar would affect prices. It wouldn't.
  17. Protagonist Tank

Reading comprehension is apparently as low today as economic comprehension is.

I said when someone can't afford $15 in their entertainment budget, it speaks to their entire life when they make a post like this.

Spelling it out and throwing this pitch slower so you can get a swing on it: While lots of people have lives in a failure cascade, someone who posts something that is simultaneously this stupid and this self-deflatingly helpless is obviously a self-made failure. And his post is announcing that. Like I said before you stepped in with a pedantic, unrelated "ackchuallly!"
  18. tofu stir fry Augur

we are all dumber after reading this... (billy madison)
    Duder likes this.
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I was looking at my local gas station and in the last 3 days gas prices jumped from $2.29 a gallon to $2.89.

The cause of this is ...um....not real sure but I feel if they remove the TLP servers all together that it will solve it.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  20. a_librarian Augur

this post is actually stupider than the OP. Somehow you've done it.
    Nolrog likes this.