Bazaar

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Repj, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Repj Journeyman

Could this game reflect that of WoW or Runescape so, everyone that only has 1 acct doesnt get screwed out of selling loot and the game will have more sellable stuff so housing could fill back up?

I even have a thought that came from a different game DAoC and you could make a quest so people could quest for a vendor merchant to be placed on their property
  2. KermittheFroglok Augur

You’re not getting screwed in that it’s level playing field for everyone with a sub.

Just setup an offline trader when you’re not playing. If you are really selling that much just buy a Krono w/ plat to fund your trader account. If you don’t have enough to sell to get a Krono but are in desperate need of plat then buy a Krono with real money and sell it. The game‘a monetization is what it is and in part how it survives.

Back in the day you had to be logged into to sell, and even further back you had to be at your computer and spamming chat with your wares. People that like trading and have stuff worth trading have dedicated trader accounts, and again if you really play enough for it to be worthwhile to be serious in the Bazaar, then you should easily be selling enough to make earn Krono to sub your trader account. If you’re not, then a 24/7 trader probably is not going to help you too much. From my experience valuable stuff that is in high demand will sell even at off peak times, junk will just sit there on my trader regardless of the time of day.

DBG allowing a second toon in world for trading would hurt their revenue in that its just common practice for players to have an account in use for trading. I have an account I started that’s pretty much dedicated trading now. Our community is more accepting of it in part because the game’s evolution and also many of us, if not most of us, already box multiple accounts.

I’m not trying to be mean either. I sincerely mean it when I say that if you don’t have enough to sell to easily/consistently earn Krono, you shouldn’t be heavily focused on trading yet. You’ll see a trend in this thread that many people are subbing multiple accounts with Krono and A LOT of us have multiple accounts. Focus on getting into the more advanced group game and raiding guilds, or pay attention to and start camping items that are in era/demand for your server.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/how-many-paid-accounts-do-you-have.257684/
    Yinla, Nennius and Xyroff-cazic. like this.
  3. KermittheFroglok Augur

Just to be more helpful. I’m not sure what levels your toons are, but another way to make plat/Krono is also helping other people power level. Some people are willing to pay for help getting their toon caught up. (To clarify, I’m referring to using your toon’s abilities to help someone quickly level, NOT logging into and leveling another player’s toons.)