Bazaar ini updates

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jmehnert, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Jmehnert New Member

When starting my trader some items have the prices populated while the vast majority do not even tho most of my items for sale were previously listed and priced. I looked at my Bazaar ini file and can see some items do in fact have a price listed. Any ideas on how to keep my Bazaar ini file updated or am I missing something?

Apologies if this was posted before but my searches have been inconclusive. Thanks in advance.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Fanra has some suggestions;

If a setting does not stay changed after you leave EQ and come back, a usual suspect is that some files in your EverQuest folder got marked "Read-only" somehow.
    Try going to your EverQuest folder while not running EQ and not running LaunchPad, right click on the folder, choose Properties. Then, in Properties, find Attributes: at the bottom of the window. Click the "Read-only (only applies to files in folder)" until the box is empty. Click the Apply button.
    A window will open to Confirm Attribute Changes. Make sure "Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files" is chosen. Then click OK. It will apply the attributes. When done, that window will close. Then click OK on the EverQuest Properties box.
    Now run EQ and make your changes. Quit EQ, come back, and see if your changes are now saved.

But the only time I run into that is when I use different computers
    Fanra likes this.