/bazaar & /buyer price setting - increase please

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hazimil, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Vlerg Augur

House of thule mobs drop gems like crazy... and die in few seconds to a lvl 100.

And that's likely one of the least efficient money making way for a lvl 100...
  2. Pwnography Augur

I agree it would be a good idea to up the cap. There is an issue here where inflation has caused high plat values in the game, and if its an easy fix, there isn't any downside to adding another possible digit to the cap. Seems like a simple, good suggestion for the dev team.
  3. Ssixa Augur

One other way some people made millions that I didn't see listed was selling powerlevels. Not really an option now for the most part, but on Povar and FV, I almost always saw a SK and a Mage (and sometimes a ranger or zerker) offering PL services before the nerfs. One guy on FV used to charge 70k per hour, per toon (he was a SK). So a full group would net him 350k every hour he did it. Pretty sure I saw a mage selling them for 100k per hour at some point.

Back when my brother came back to EQ, I went on a headshot binge to level him quickly in Feerrott the Dream. We flipped instances for about 6 hours a day, for 4 days straight or so. He looted everything that dropped and in that time came away with well over 500k just from that.

If you are level 100 and only have 250k, and that is the most you have ever had at once...you probably are letting a lot of plat "rot".