Bazaar Bugs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kongfoo, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Kongfoo Elder

Lately whenever I set my trader and buyer to offline mode they will go invisible. They still show up in the search window and people can still buy/sell through that. There are 2 problems that come now even though people can use the search window to buy/sell. When selling items through the /barter window, you cannot sell full stacks most of the time. Recently people have only been able to sell 1 item at a time to me even though they are attempting to sell full stacks of 20 or so. Nobody wants to sell you 1 item at a time when they have a ton to sell. The only way to sell full stacks consistently is to actually go to the buyer and my buyer is invisible! The problem with using the /bazaar window to buy items is that there is a 10% fee to send to parcel and many people don't want to be charged the fee. Does anyone have a fix for the invisible offline trader/buyer bug?
  2. Shimmerleaf Augur

In Options, General, at the bottom, you can set the AFK toggle. Also be sure to have items in your primary and secondary as these would remain visible anyway.
  3. Kongfoo Elder

I have auto afk turned off.
  4. complexication Kassina

Do you mean, as in going completely invisible and being incapable of clicking on the buyer/seller?

Because the only workaround I've found for that is camping out of the game and logging back in. :\
  5. Kongfoo Elder

Yes, they are completely invisible. It is like they are not there, but they still show up in the bazaar windows.
  6. Koswold Journeyman

pull up the bazaar search window ( /bazaar ) check the [Hide All Traders] button at the bottom
  7. Shimmerleaf Augur

I have run into a display bug where a certain trader would not be visible. Having found them by the search function, their location would have the target ring, but they would not be visible and not be clickable. I do not hide traders. Usually, but not always, relogging would make them visible.