basics of zerkers

Discussion in 'Melee' started by ptah, May 3, 2018.

1. Filter Augur

crap... I'm hosed then.
  2. Omyy New Member

Oof, that means I'm screwed. I was planning to finish up zerker 1.5 immediately after original seb comes back. Is there any workaround for this problem?
  3. mmats Augur

This is not even a big deal as you can get him to respawn pretty quickly if you kill him. You dont need to test all axes on the same spawn. All hits are credited to each axe you wield, so it carries over to the next spawn if needed.

Also I believe you dont even need to attack. Just face the named while wielding an axe and let ripostes do the work.
  4. menown Augur

I just recently did this. I was able to test all my axes on the same spawn by just having my back towards the golem. For some reason, I got all the updates that I needed without doing any damage. Turned in the broken axes and everything worked out just fine.
  5. Brohg Augur

Tanked for a friend's twink. Ber just stood in the room, no hitting, all the axes broke
  6. Gumlakx Augur

For epic 1.5 you do not need to equip the axes to test them. Once you have aggroed the mob, have a fishing pole equipped and face away from it with all damage shields off. Snare it to maintain aggro.
    menown likes this.
  7. Wulfhere Augur

I think you mean the SPA 216 line. It affects all melee types, not just 1HB as that spell parsers implies.

As others said, Thorn Wilting is a beneficial buff that shaman cast on say pullers as a convenience to their DS buffs, mainly Ranger Call of Earth line that provides stacking AC.
    Daedly likes this.
  8. Daedly Augur

Turns out I was worried for nothing. I simply just needed to improve my characters more and learn how to play them better. I can currently box every mission except he VP one. I fail when i get to the 70% stage, only tried the VP one a couple times though. Thats with all group gear except my berserkers weapon and shoulders.

For FF, my fastest time is 39sec at about 2.5m dps and i could probably do better with a few more tweaks. I set my shaman to main heal my berserker so I can go all out on him. As long as I don't forget to remove dicho from his set up, everything works good.