Basic Hero's Forge robe ornaments (Ebon/Beryl, etc)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Spinner, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Spinner New Member

Is there a reason swapping back and forth between "Ebon Hero's Forge Cloth Robe Ornament" and "Old Ebon Hero's Forge Cloth Robe Ornament" was even implemented? It doesn't do anything, and there's literally no difference between the two models. They're exactly the same. Just seems like a wasted line of code.
    Rashari and Sinestra like this.
  2. Sinestra Augur

I noticed that too last night. There was no difference and if there was it was so small that I couldn't see it after switching multiple times.
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I noticed no difference on my monk with the Viridian Hero’s Forge Cloth Robe Ornament. I'm suspecting that the change in robe graphics was accidentally left out of the patch.
  4. EQTrixy Elder

I was hoping for a big change like they did with plate. But I was disappointed to see no real change in the robes.

I really like the monk robe look. I don't like the monk bath robe look.

They should just open it up and let everyone wear any of the Hero's Forge stuff. I know I would spend more money if they did.
  5. Braveheart Augur

The shoulders are a bit smaller. Hips are still exaggerated.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I wouldn't say that there is no noticeable difference between the two; as Brave said the shoulders are a lot less bulky and I think that they look a bit more like normal robes instead of bathrobes now.