Barter listing missing new TBS Tradeskill items

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ryak, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Ryak Augur

For example, I am unable to set up a buyer for 'Elaborate Binding Powder' despite having some in my inventory, so i know it's available now.

Does anyone know if there is something I can do to fix this or is it something that has to happen on the server side?
  2. Prolog New Member

I have anecdotal evidence that until someone places an item up for sale with /trader, you can not place an item up for buy with /buyer. Next time I log into Agnaar, I will see if I can replicate this.
  3. Ryak Augur

I tried that myself, and it didn't immediately work.

I posted one of my Elaborate Binding Powder for sale for 9999 platinum and started my trader and checked again.

Although it is possible it needs to be up for sale for some minimum time period to work properly.

Also, obviously i mean SoF, not TBS. I guess i was living in the past when I posted this.
  4. Rickate Augur

Item must be looted, created or available on a vendor and then a patch/restart. It's was really obvious on FV prior to raid vendors and on other servers you can check for instance Golden Sage's Earring in /buyer and it's really unlikely anyone ever put it up for sale at 2.1mil or lower.
  5. Ryak Augur

When I checked yesterday evening, they were available. I don't believe there was a restart or patch, though. It might be some kind of nightly batch job or something.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

This would explain why I don't recall seeing the tink mask on Agnarr...