Fixed Internally Bare Necessities Of A Simpler Time (Hoarfrost set) WRU

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kontra, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Prathun Developer

Will take a look. Thanks!
    adetia, Bidaum_TR, Yinla and 2 others like this.
  2. enclee Augur

Would it be possible to not put collections in the instanced zones?
    Marton and Ashian like this.
  3. TenkenTurtle Elder

I thought the loot tables could be updated on the fly not requiring a patch. Any chance this can get fixed without having to wait until the next patch day?
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Ashian Augur

I agree. Collections in instanced zones are the worst. Particularly Velks / Kael. Killing the mobs that drop collections is not part of the normal mission completion, so in order to go after collectibles I have to very specifically request the mission over and over again and clear the basepop. This is far less fun than how GD was with the collections coming as a byproduct of doing the mission.

I also DEFINITELY think collectibles should be placed in mission chests. Would encourage mission completion rather than a drop / redo over and over again.
  5. Flounder78 New Member

Does Fixed Internally mean it's fixed without a patch update, or that we have to wait for a patch to fix this? Because I tried several GD missions and only 1 collectable off Narandi in one of them. The rest were big fat nothing burgers.......
  6. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Fixed Internally means it has been fixed on Darkpaw's internal servers, where they work on things and fix them.

It will not reach live until the next monthly update.

Fixes that can't be 'hot patched' have to wait for a full update.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Hopefully the fix internally means a basepop like the raid has? :)
  8. Gosan Kai Elder

Still not dropping for me. Is anyone else still experiencing this issue?
  9. Duder Augur

You killed trash in the GD hero mission?
    Gosan Kai likes this.
  10. Gosan Kai Elder

Nope. I'm doing that now. I have only been killing the giants and dire wolves. I'll update when I'm done. Ty for the reply.
  11. Gosan Kai Elder

They are dropping! Ty ty. Trash it is.
    Duder likes this.