Bare Necesities GD Hero Collections

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Legion, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Legion New Member

So as of right now people are saying you need to beat the mission every time for a chance to get a collectible and if not wait 6 hrs to try again?
    If you are lucky enough to get a collectible, you still need to hope that you dont get a duplicate?
    I just saw a post of someone offering 3 kronos for 1 item for that collection....... is this really how its intended to be?
  2. Cloud the Third Augur

It is a confirmed bug by the devs but i am guessing won't be fixed til mid feb when the next patch for T2 raids come out. You don't have to beat the mission just kill Narendi. After you kill him drop the mission without opening the chest and you can redo it.

I personally paid 20 krono for a set of the drops from someone on another server since there are so few on my server. Alot of regret from not doing the mission when we knew they were dropping.
  3. Sobmre Augur

cloud, that's the worst spent krono in eq history
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Patience is a virtue ;-)
  5. Cloud the Third Augur

I still have 65 or so left and another couple million plat from selling stuff every week. I hardly notice it and it gives me alot more time to relax leveling the 7th earring before all the raids are out and I need it maxed for getting the last one.
  6. Ashian Augur

I disagree. I think it was a great transaction.
  7. Cloud the Third Augur

He is a friend of mine from like back during luclin. He is just mad that he still doesn't have his completed and there are so few of the drops on our server that none are for sell.