Bard's - Level 82 Aura - Aura of Rodcet

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by synicasm, Sep 2, 2018.

1. synicasm New Member

Anyone use this aura , It seems like its not working. It Adds a icon to the auras window but nothing to the Song window like other aura's. I checked the mana / health regen stats and they were unchanged.

Supposed effect is "Calls forth the blessing of Rodcet Nife to regenerate the health and mana of your group, as long as they stay inside the area of the aura." Much the same effect as Catata of Rodcet but in an aura.
  2. Chorus Augur

there is no icon for it. In one of your chat windows you'll see small heal messages every 6 seconds instead. All the regen bard auras work this way.
  3. Brohg Augur

Also, don't :p

Overhaste aura always
  4. synicasm New Member

Ok I tested it out checking regen and its working, Thanks !
  5. svann Augur

I think I read that is something on the list to fix.
  6. Dhurgan Augur

The stacking differences between aria and overhaste aura is pretty minimal for the group game. For instance if you were running mostly casters in your group, then the flurry bonus isn't going to be of concern and I'd just run aria and the mana regen aura for a group.
  7. Derd Augur

If group has any pets haste aura always.
  8. Dhurgan Augur

Situational. In a raid, pretty much always use overhaste because mana issues are rare. In a casual group, whatever option you choose is not going to be the difference in defeating a mob that lives for less than a minute anyways. More mana regen, you might be able to kill for a bit longer before a med break. More pet flurry, you might be able to kill a couple more mobs before having to med break. Choose whatever works best for your group play style.