Bards and TBL augs

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by zhay, Jan 29, 2019.

1. zhay Journeyman

hi
    have anyone any good ideas what aug (18 and 19 ) for bards - and so mod on them work on our songs

zhay
  2. Ecchicon Elder

I don't quite understand your question (I assume English is not your first language), but I'll do my best to answer what I think are your two questions.

First, there are two augs with focuses that bards will use: the ones with magic/fire procs and the ones with +accuracy. I don't quite understand or know what the lore groups are and if they are accurate on the web, so I don't know if you can have more than one proc or more than one accuracy mod. Some bards might also seek out the defensive focuses, but that comes down to personal preference. Additionally, bards might disagree on which stat augs to seek out, but I think it's safe to say that the overall opportunity costs on these choices is low in the grand scheme of things (for bards, at least).

Second, I think you are asking about whether the casting focuses work on our songs. I don't think this is the case, but it is also likely not something bards would fight about. I am under the impression that the melee based proc augs and the casting based proc augs share a lore group, so it becomes a bit of a non-issue.

I hope someone else can do a better job of answering your question if I'm mistaken and correct or confirm any of my feedback.
  3. zhay Journeyman

hi again
    thx for your reply - but i can be more specific about augs

if yoe see this aug http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=133322

it proc fire damage when i use my defensive ability, sometimes when more mobs you use your defensive ability while you mezz another mob, that might be bad if it work that way

so i was wondering if there were some combination of aug which was good for bards and some which could have unwanted sideeffect

zhay
  4. Buri Augur

The only ones I know of that affect songs are type 3, and those are pretty much limited to Mana song and dots.
  5. Cuuthbert Augur

Mod for bard songs come from the armor and the type 3 augs only. So do not waste your time with items that proc off of a cast. Focus on melee procs, Accuracy and I look for items that help with lowering damage from AE damage