Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Svann2, Dec 18, 2019.

1. svann Augur

Thanks. didnt know you could hit shauris after like that.
  2. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

What is really interesting to me is that this has not been marked in any way to show us if this was intentional or not. Guessing that has something to do with the holidays, though I like the idea that Todd is throwing tantrums until bards get all they have been asking for lo' these many years.

Go Todd go!

p.s. Who is Todd? No clue.
  3. Wulfhere Augur

Aye. Any instant cast invisible can follow a fade ability and not reaggro. It's just like clicking a cloudy potion when invis is fading, while in the middle of KOS mobs. You re-invis before they can react.

In live zones my paladin does /useitem bag slot for Cloudy Potion, while in undead zones he does "/alt activate 529 # Cloak of Light". Sometimes I forget to switch the macro heh.
  4. Brumans Augur

5. Gafgarion Elder

Hopefully devs will address this issue soon, but they're probably off work for a few more days.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Devs have seen this thread. The lack of flagging indicates they have no idea if this is a bug, or intended, so we default to the status quo of ignoring it.

When I doubt, the easiest solution will always win out. Not a bug.
  7. Sevastopol New Member

Thanks for that, but your post adds zero value to the thread. You don't speak for the developers.
    Gafgarion and svann like this.
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Input from new members is welcome and encouraged, thanks for that!
  9. svann Augur

Dont be too sure. Threads have come and gone, and come and gone, and then years later someone says "no one told me. ok ill fix it" Sometimes it pays to keep saying it.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  10. Gafgarion Elder

Don't derail our thread with this nonsense. My guess is they're gonna wait til the next patch to take any action on this tho
  11. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Another day of the devs missing this thread. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
    Gafgarion likes this.
  12. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

So I thought the devs were supposed to look at bug reports with the most "up votes"? Seems to be this is just ignored.

If its intended, where is the "not a bug" tag on this thread?
    Elyssanda likes this.
  13. Elmdor Lorekeeper

Given the wording of the AA description, I'd say it probably wasn't intended
  14. Moege Augur

And posted in the same threat where it was reported then turned around and said nobody reported it, so yeah does not mean much even when they do post.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  15. Gillfander New Member

Make sure you have the correct eok version of this selos and the duration will go back to the same as it was.
  16. svann Augur

Just checked and I am not missing the selos spells added in eok but duration is half what it was. Used to be 5 minutes, now it is 2m24s. In case you misunderstood, we are talking about the aa selos.
  17. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

21 days in, no Dev has seen this. Maybe they all have the OP on ignore. Or maybe they are just busy.
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I have every song from 2002-present. even the defunct ones (Oh how I miss Jaxon's Jig o' Vigor) and I no longer have 5 minute Selos for my AA, yes, I kjnow it is supposed to be based off of the EoK one, sold in Lceanium, I have it.
  19. Baldur Augur

This also doesn't help anyone on a TLP server that isn't to EoK yet.

Thread is marked confirmed now, it's not in the January patch notes on test though, so probably have to wait another month. :(
    Dythan likes this.