bard: pet aa lockout?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by svann, May 21, 2017.

1. svann Augur

Ive noticed that sometimes when I try to click my pet aa's they dont click. It seems like they have a short lockout after using something else. I know for sure that trying to use Lyrical Prankster and then Song of Stone right after will fail and make me wait like 5 seconds. Is there a good reason or is this a bug? They do not share a timer. Ive also seen them both fail to work right after I click my burns, but Im not sure which aa or disc it is that is preventing them from working. Anyone know what is going on here?
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

You can only spawn one pet per second. So when you click Lyrical Prankster, you can't use another pet spawn ability for 5s? And 9s for Song of Stone. Also if you have a pet proc weapon, and you just proc'd, you're locked out of both abilities for 1s.
  3. mackal Augur

You can't have more than 1 set of swarm pets spawning at once.
  4. svann Augur

Ok good to know. I suspect that the other delay is my pet proc weapon + flurry of notes. Thanks for the explanation.
  5. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Also, for pet proc wep + Flurry of Notes, technically Hornscale Blade is higher DPS since you are still limited to 1 pet/s with Vander's Bane. If you have the motivation to bandolier switch during that disc (I don't). :)