Bard - Noteworthy Disguise: Drake

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Feradach, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Feradach Augur

So I know I'm not the only one that would have quite a bit of fun using this AA if it didn't make my weapons stick straight out of my mouth. I believe this issue is more with the drake model itself than the AA, but isn't about time it got fixed? If it is on a list somewhere, I'm sure it's pretty far down but I still submitted a /bug report along with this post. Is this something worth pushing for as a community? It truly is just a fun AA, but there is a lore factor there that makes it enjoyable.
  2. Tobynn Augur

Drake models have equipped weapons in the mouth since forever. Documented as far back as Plane of Sky drakes visibly wielding the epic drop Blade of Abrogation (Kunark era).

Its only been 14 years, don't rush 'em!
  3. Falos Augur

I don't want this changed, and if it is ever "fixed" i'd consider it a nerf / broken.
  4. Dexar Elder

It seems that fixing this isn't so simple. I remember a Dev somewhere saying that fixing it would take more time than it's worth. They may want to consider a work around for this and any other weapon display error.

Options: Show my weapons toggle. (just like Show my helm)

I bet that would be easier to do, but I'm not programer so...

Dexar
  5. Feradach Augur

Yeah. I know the drake model weapon display thing is well over a decade old and not likely to get fixed soon, although that does sound like something that Dzarn likes to knock out over his lunch breaks. :)