Bard Mezz Push

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Morgoth, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Morgoth Elder

Our L 96 single target mezz; Lullabye of the Forsaken, slowly pushes the mob away while it is mezzed. The longer it is mezzed, the farther it is pushed. Is their some kind of utility to this or is it just a bug? It sure is annoying.
  2. Gladare Augur

Hasn't that always happened with the bard single mez?
    Pirlo and Vouivre like this.
  3. jarsh92 Elder

I think almost all of them, but there may be a couple with no push. It can actually be quite useful in certain situations.

How I remember it working, if you are facing the mob it pushes it away, but if you turn your back to the mob it pulls the mob to you. Try that and see if it helps. ;)
  4. doktartp Augur

Was one during OOW that didnt push, it was when i first started a bard and was surprised about the mobs moving around.

Just means live bards are better then bots in some ways.
  5. Gladare Augur

Yea, pushes in the direction you're facing. Which is I guess what it has to do since it is a push lol.
  6. Derd Augur

Your next single target has no push, i'm fairly certain without logging in that it was the same in voa lower level had push and higher had none. It is a bit of getting used to but only had to use it a couple weeks and then forget it. I guess for some it has some use but i've never really found a need for it.
  7. JERUS Augur

It's been standard that the oldlevelcap+1 mez has a push componant, then the newlevelcap-1 mez doesn't. Also it's wind and singing based.
  8. Layana New Member

I usually see a pull on my mez, wich as proven to be usefull in some case, move it around out of AE, move it away from the cleric who is sitting right by it, move it closer to group for next kill. Also it used to interupt spells, wich it probably still does.