bard magelo music choices ranked

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by gnomeboss, Feb 29, 2020.

1. gnomeboss Augur

methodology:

top 50 bards sorted by whatever defaults magelo has. obv, must have music and authentic profile to qualify. obv, i know nothing about music. obv, this is for fun so nobody have kittens.

BIG WINNER:

axel > username checks out.

FIRST LOSER AND FRIENDS:

tibb > background pic and music synergy is off the charts.

caio > thought this was a weeb anthem but then the bass kicked in and i realized andrew wk must have a younger sister. that's exciting.

elyssanda > sounds james earl jones and the soggy bottom boys had a baby and he sings this song.

rrowzing > makes me want to play aria and/or pound natty lite all night long.

cuuthbert > i was inspired to sample some lsd after listening to this music and realizing cuuthbert someone got himself ranked on magelo twice.

chopen > with the character having the surname nocturne, this was a missed opportunity to use a clip from tombstone.

tierwin > so aggressive! based on the song, i'll wager he plays a lot of GTAO and/or CoD.

barrs > the music is ethereal and sounds like it belongs on the soundtrack of the new season of altered carbon. not sure that's a good thing.

ensync > what the duece is going on with this choice? with that character name, this was all sorts of disappointing.
    RPoo, Cuuthbert, Sancus and 1 other person like this.
  2. Maedhros High King

Recruiting bards!
    Hellowhatsyourname, Sancus and Daedly like this.
  3. Cuuthbert Augur

The background on Cuuthbert was a picture drawn by my youngest daughter and LONG LIVE School House Rock :)
    svann, RPoo, gnomeboss and 2 others like this.
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

thank you! mine is Change on the Rise by Avi Kaplan who used to be part of Pentatonix.
    RPoo and Hellowhatsyourname like this.
  5. Tibb New Member

Thank you for the kind words. /bow
    RPoo and Hellowhatsyourname like this.
  6. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

THREE RoTE bards made the list.... so, obviously, it's a fun raiding group.
    RPoo likes this.
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

4 if you count Tierwin who was in Rote when I joined.
  8. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I don't... he wasn't in RoTE when ........... nevermind ;-)
  9. KarmaKitty Augur

Is Magelo used much at this point ? It shows less than 20 paladins on my server above 109.
    Oh, cool. I'm in the top 20 :p wait :eek: ...and under 40 SKs.
  10. Qbert Gallifreyan

Many use it, many don't. One thing to note though if you are seeing low numbers of any given class/category is that the rankings default to paid profiles. If you uncheck that little box in the filters at the top to show all profiles you'll likely see a lot more.
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  11. KarmaKitty Augur

True. Unchecked the "Authentic only" box and six more show up.
  12. Riou EQResource

Well unless you are maybe apping to a new guild or something magelo is useless to keep up to date really, even then you only update it once and never again
  13. gnomeboss Augur

riou on magelo music:

[IMG]

=p