Bard: How do I get Ervaj's Defensive Refrain rk3?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Svann2, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

I was thinking of trying this old song out and realized I only have rank 1. Looking it up I find its a Serpent Spine song and rank 3 does exist, but the rank 3 quest showing on Alla does not show this song on the list of rune turn in quest rewards. Anyone know how Id go about getting it?

edit: or maybe it doesnt really exist except as a clickie? That would be too bad since clickies dont benefit from focus.
  2. Szilent Augur

because bards are immune to the drain effect, bards also do not benefit from the shielding

ditto warriors

the song will drive Shd & Pal OOM like lightning against modern dps

soooo...
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

Im not thinking of using it all the time or even in a melody, but only in certain cases. Maybe it would turn out to be useless but Id still like to know if its obtainable so I could try it.
  4. Szilent Augur

far be it from me to suggest that trolling the knights isn't a worthy activity :p
    Ozon and Svann2 like this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

Oh well. I tried the rank 1 version in the arena. It does actually work for bards, but it is not benefiting from focus. Rank 1 is only shielding me from 3% of damage just as the base spell description on raidloot says. So even if I could get rank 3, 5% wouldnt be enough to save anyone.
    Szilent likes this.
  6. Syylke_EMarr Augur

As far as I know, rk3 of this does not exist as an actual song scroll.

As a knight, I can confirm that it drains mana pretty rapidly :p
  7. Ozon Augur

As a Knight I approve of this activity and would hate you for it at the same time.
  8. Chorus Augur

rk3 are random drops from raids. You just have to beat raid bosses from that expansion until you get lucky.