Bard AA Question

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Wiff, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Wiff Elder

I haven't played my 110 Bard in a couple of months. I logged back on and noticed that an AA hot key I had that I relabeled as "Group Mana" no longer worked, and doesn't bring me to the relevant listing in the AA window when right-clicked like the other hotkeys do. The AA is apparently gone.

It had a long timeout on it, like 10-20 minutes I think, and when I hit it, it would give everyone in the group 20-30% of their mana back instantly. It was not the "rallying" AA's.

Am I completely nuts or did they remove this AA? I looked at the patch noted for all of 2020 and never saw it mentioned.
  2. Syylke_EMarr Augur

The only things I can think of that would do anything similar to that would be Reflexive Retort/Rejoinder or Dichotomic/Dissident Psalm.

Reflexive would be a combat ability with a 10 minute cooldown, but I don't think it restores 20-30% mana.

Dicho/Dissident is a song, but was nerfed awhile back so it does not restore nearly as much mana as it used to.
    Szilent likes this.
  3. Wulfhere Augur

I find in recent months that old hot buttons don't work sometimes. Even if the macro data is "correct", pushing the button does nothing. I have had to remake simple AA hot buttons like Lay On Hands and Glyph of Dragon Scales as well as actual macros. With the Glyph, I had assigned an icon and reused the same old hot button through many AA repurchases, But one time about 3 weeks it just didn't work anymore.

In each case of UI failure, I had to make a new hot button to correct the problem. I blame the database migration that has been breaking and lagging out the game for months.
    Tucoh likes this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

This is bizarre and obscene.
  5. Wiff Elder

Thanks! It was Reflexive Rejoinder, a combat ability. The reason it wasn't working is that I was trying it in the guild lobby. I forgot it was also an attack. It does four slashing attacks and "restores a large amount of mana to your group".

It may have only been 20-30% back in the early 100s with group gear, but it still gives the whole group a nice chunk of mana at 110. It is well worth a place on the hotbar.
    code-zero likes this.
  6. Szilent Augur

if you can arrange it, pairing with Scarlet Cheetah from ranger is a Super Good Idea :)
  7. svann Augur

Yea thats a good one. I spam that as soon as its up.
  8. svann Augur

reflexive rejoinder I meant