No Fix Planned Bard - AA - Improved Chants - no AA has been refunded

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Azzamanya, May 15, 2024.

1. Falconz Journeyman

Same on my bard. 0 refunded, and have to rebuy all the ranks. He had all ranks before the patch
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Looking for an update from any developer on this.

You guys fixed the overseer collectible via hotpatch yesterday pretty quickly when it benefitted the players, but something that hurts players you're completely sleeping on.
    EpicGodzilla likes this.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Ah, you finally understand how the devs work. :D
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Magician Journeyman

these devs work? lmao, you could pay them to locate their giant clown feet and they'd be lost
  5. Ruchu New Member

i also have this issue
  6. EpicGodzilla New Member

any other game developers would have fixed this in the same hotfix patch
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Beco Lorekeeper

My bard could immediately buy all ranks from the refunded Aa's as he logged in and had 250AA's at the end left, same as when he logged out the day before. Some stating their bard had not bought yet the last rank before the patch.
    Could it be, that bards not arrived at the last rank before the patch are those suffering from missing refund? Just guessing in an attempt to help to understand the condition which caused the bug.
  8. Derd Augur

Fixing something that was affecting everyone, the overseer exploit, vs something only handfuls of players had happen is not even close to the same level, I'm assuming everyone affected has filled s petition, because all of us that worked correctly don't need anything happening to our characters.
  9. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

I had two bards:
    1 full max AA with 250 banked
    1 full max AA with 180 banked (had used a glyph or two previously)

Neither logged in with refunded AAs after the removal and re-addition of the Chant focus AA.
  10. Ratalthor Developer

If you had this issue, can you please PM me your character name, server, and any logs showing when this happened?
  11. Derresh Augur

Dont think anyone thats had the issue is going to be able to provide logs, since the refund did not happen it would not produce any logs.

Maybe those that logged in after the May 15th patch but before the May 16th hotfix got the refund correctly and those that didnt log in until after the May 16th hotfix did not get the refund?
  12. Bellissimo New Member

Was not refunded AA, so spending more time to replace the one's you stole instead of buying something new. Its not like a bard has a lot of DPS to spare. Stop fixing what's not broke!
  13. Cassiera MOAR DoTs

I will 658th this issue - max AA, max banked AA bard just logged in 5/21/24, no refunds. I was forced to use all my banked AA for rebuying the ranks and now have no glyph AA :( Please fix.

(and no I don't have any logs of not receiving the refund :p)
    Fenthen likes this.
  14. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

I've sent you PMs, but logs of something not happening aren't useful, and the "when did it happen" is when you guys changed the Bard focus Chant AA line.
  15. user_032984904 New Member

adding character to list with max Chants before patch, no AA refund post-patch

Character Server - Povar (Quellious)
    Character Name - Vihaanu
    Character Class - Bard
    Character Level - 125
    Fenthen likes this.
  16. cubiczar New Member

So uhhh.
    Did anyone get their AA refunded actually?
  17. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Any update? It's pretty weird that this still exists as a problem.
  18. Azzamanya New Member

Bars name is Azzai, and the Server is Antonious Bayle, the only log entry from that day is an entry of showing me rebuying rank 56 ([Wed May 15 23:46:39 2024] You have improved Improved Chants 56 at a cost of 40 ability points.) beyond that there is no log entry that isn't just normal chat
  19. Bellissimo New Member

Why no update on this? Refund our AA's!!
    Fenthen likes this.
  20. Kakras Karkas New Member

I mean, at this point both my bard and the bard persona on my SK are back to max AA, so it's a little late to prove that it happened.