No Fix Planned Bard - AA - Improved Chants - no AA has been refunded

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Azzamanya, May 15, 2024.

1. Azzamanya New Member

the patch notes clearly states that, and i quote:
    "we've halved the bonus AND the cost assigned to ranks 46-55, spreading the remainder across 10 new ranks that you will be able to purchase immediately with the refund provided by ranks 46-55."

except no refund was given.. cuz i had only enough AA to buy 1 rank.. from 55 to 56
  2. GameKiller Lorekeeper

Makes zero sense that they kick back refunds and then force you to go and just re-buy the ranks.
    Magician likes this.
  3. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Not affecting everyone, as I was refunded ~350 AA for them and maxxed it out again.
  4. Oberan Augur

was refunded 425 on my bard and immediately spent the aa in the line again
  5. Brickhaus Augur

On multiple bards, I received refunds on bards that I had bought ranks of Improved Chants over what was given from Autogrant. On one that had not purchased any ranks extra, they received no refund as expected.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Azzamanya New Member

i should add that my bard was maxed in that AA at 55 ranks, so i would expect some refunds at least
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Kreeve New Member

Same problem here. Still at level 55, 46-55 were not refunded, no new AA points. Looking at 400+ AA points to max it out again, which I don't have.
    Raccoo and Fenthen like this.
  8. laller Lorekeeper

same here had 375 saved from before patch log in and now i lack enough to buy last 2 ranks
    same thing on other bard who had 20aa saved nothing returned but aa gorne
    Raccoo and Fenthen like this.
  9. Plane New Member

Had max improved chants, missing at least 7 levels of AA's here, unsure how many I had prior to patch. Submitted a petition and was told to post here.
    Magician, Raccoo and Fenthen like this.
  10. Ruhtra Lorekeeper

Same here on my bard. He's at level 55 and I had 10 AAs saved and I have just 10 AAs after logging in. He was almost maxed except for like 5 tradeskill related AAs.
  11. Ozon Augur

Same on my bard, all AA maxed except last few levels of Tradeskills, do we only get refunded if 100% max AA across the board?
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. GameKiller Lorekeeper

[IMG]

I have put in Request #1361446 - please correct as soon as possible.
    Magician and Fenthen like this.
  13. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Now missing 4 ranks and 245 AA, and these need to be reimbursed.
    Magician likes this.
  14. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Spoom will keep marking an unresolved bug report as Solved, and that is 100% not okay. It's worse than having the Drive Thru staff cheat their timing clock by making you wait out in the parking lot.
    Magician and Ozon like this.
  15. Raccoo Augur

I have two bards and neither of them got refunded for Chants. They both had Chants maxed out before the patch, however only one of the bards had fully maxed out AAs, the other was missing all the TS.
    Ozon, Magician and Fenthen like this.
  16. Kakras Karkas New Member

Neither my bard nor my bard persona on another toon had any AA refunded.
    Magician and Fenthen like this.
  17. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

It's not okay to just strip purchased AAs away and then rebuild the same AAs with small modifications to them, and to not allow us to buy them back. They could have modified them without attempting to refund the AA, it's not like anyone wasn't going to prioritize re-buying the DoT Focus AA.
    Magician likes this.
  18. Derd Augur

Worked as expected on my bard, hopefully they are able to fix all of yiu. Was nice to get focus to 125.
  19. Magician Journeyman

Wasn't refunded AA, still missing them. Can we atleast get a developer to post saying the AA are going to be reimbursed? Its not the AA its the principle. Stop actively sabotaging players and their characters.
    Fenthen likes this.
  20. Derresh Augur

same issue
    Fenthen likes this.