bard aa: domination mastery not working for mez

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by svann, Dec 24, 2018.

1. svann Augur

I just noticed that domination mastery 9 and 10 are also supposed to extend mez duration. Is this new or was it added for RoS? DM9 says it was added for RoS, but I have a hard time believing that it was bugged for a whole year and no one noticed. Either way, at DM10 its not working. Mez still only lasts 18 seconds.
  2. Pirlo Augur

When I returned to the game I checked out a lot of old posts to brush up on stuff that I missed while I was gone and I remember some of the bard veterans say that most of the Bard aa's in ros in that focus tab do absolutely nothing and do not affect Bard songs or are completely broken and they blamed it on " bard code "

When I'm home from work and not playing " forum quest " I can cite reference posts for you

Tldr
    Working as intended
  3. Ecchicon Elder

I’ll never noticed this either.

Did you try it out on single-target mez or just AE? I think that our AE mez is intentionally un-focusable, but that could be wrong and the AA is just totally busted.

I rarely use single target mez and have no clue what durrration it was lasting most recently.
  4. svann Augur

Single target mez lasts 18 seconds, should last 30.
    AE mez lasts 30, as it should.

Pirlo are you sure that wasnt in the beta forum early in beta? Pretty sure I was getting gains as I added focus aa's in ros. Certainly chants were better (but never good enough) and troubadour's synergy was definitely functional.
  5. Dhurgan Augur

Noticed this last night as well, single target mez is only 18 sec with all of the domination mastery AA.
  6. svann Augur

Works for charm but not for mez.
    Pirlo likes this.
  7. Nanan00 Journeyman

I noticed this the other day and bugged it but yea, mez is lasting 18 seconds and sometimes 22 seconds. Slumber of Jembel Rk2 is the spell I have been testing this with,
    I have noticed the charm spell Voice of Jembel showing a duration of 42 seconds when first cast, 36+30...