Bane Damage

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Bealum, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Bealum New Member

Looking under the Slayer achievements , I notice there are ALOT of them that are up to 5000 kills to complete.

Is bane damage worth killing thousands and thousands of low lvl mobs ?

How much extra damage does it do?
  2. Herf Augur

The amount of bane dmg you do is relative to your characters lvl. At lvl 65 I think I recall it being about 450 pts. Which to me seems worth it. And since it scales as you lvl, at lower lvls it's worth it too.

However I've never worked at lvling my bane dmg. I just kill stuff and eventually get bane for this or that species. I don't know anyone who' has ever come out and stated that they worked specifically for bane damage.

Titles, yes for that people kill lots of the same mob. Such as the much loved titles Baconizer and Swine Tamer.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

it's a perk you get while doing other things. I wouldn't focus on it unless your chasing achievement points.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There used to be a button to activate Banestrike but they took it out so now it fires off whenever. At least they also fixed it so when it does fire it does not break root.

Since you have no control over when it fires or how often then its not much use to worry about getting max level in it. Just look at it as a bonus.
  5. Pneumothorax Journeyman

I was wondering about that, because I was looking for a button to use it and couldn't find one.