Bandoliers (Containers) - Do They Exist?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by minimind, May 19, 2017.

1. minimind The Village Idiot

Does anyone know of any bandoliers (containers that hold throwing items only) to make use of the new patch features?

I know of the Crude Fur Bandolier which no longer drops (but I'm certain I owned at some point) and the summoned temporary Bandolier of Luclin, but that's all I can find.
  2. minimind The Village Idiot

Hmm... according to these tables (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Items_Containers) the Crude Fur Bandolier (No Longer Dropped) and Bandolier of Luclin (Temporary) are the only "bagtype=8" or "bandolier" bags are the only ones of their types in game.

My Berserker aches in ire. =\
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Berserkers were asking for this feature & items that used it pretty soon after their creation & Rogues probably did so even earlier.

Pity there are still no actual items for it other than the summoned one even after all these years, still keeping my fingers crossed they add some one day, maybe as a few crafted items.
    eepok likes this.
  4. segap Augur

My guess that the timing of this indicates something in the upcoming hardcore heritage.
    eepok likes this.
  5. Ishtass Augur

So glad someone sold me snake oil on the crude fur bandoleer awhile back, so now it finally paid off that I kept it in my bank...
    eepok likes this.