ball of fluffy cotton gone?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by flash000, Apr 24, 2017.

1. flash000 Augur

Is this perm remove this was a great item in the store ?
  2. Nniki Augur

3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yep sadly there is no plans for it to return at this time, I was hoping to grab one on my new heroic for an easy Lev clicky. Instead I ended up camping an Orb of Suspension and luckily I scored it pretty easily.
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=87470 is the link for it, it's a random drop off any trash in Brell's Temple
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Fanra likes this.
  5. Malbro Augur

I see they've taken the telmira illusions out. Only one left with lev is the ghost frog.
  6. Vizula-Emarr Elder

I think the fairy illusion still has lev, ill have to check.

update: it does grant levitation. although the illusion benefit mentions a small armor bonus for the illusion, you gain; Illusion benefit levitation. you can click or block the actual fairy part if you can't cope.
  7. VZRetro Lorekeeper

Burning Nehkon illusion has lev effect too... There are a lot of lev clickies in the game to be farmed, it's really not a big deal
  8. Beedel New Member

I would rather have a lev clicky where I can be in original form
    Duder likes this.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You mean like every single illusion clicky with benefit levitation?
    Whulfgar likes this.
  10. Qbert Gallifreyan

I would use this for one-off characters, as I have one from when it first came out . . . but for some reason this is one of the rare marketplace items that isn't flagged as heirloom.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ball of fluffy cotton has been gone a long time which is too bad as it is very useful. I bought it for all my non lev toons when it was in the store but be nice if others could get it also. Definitely something worth rotating back into the store.
  12. Sissruukk Rogue One

13. Bamboompow Augur

Swiftmantle is better than short cast time. Its instant. So anyone can cast it while on the move. Its super easy to obtain as well. Just kill an easy to kill instance until it drops. There is also a ley item that drops in Brells Temple. That is also a zone trash drop just like the Swiftmantle.