Bags

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Fittirc, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Fittirc New Member

Hey guys, I found out how to obtain tailored transcendent bags and will pick up a few but was wondering if there were other bags I should be looking into for that price range or slightly higher/lower. I'm currently on the FV server. Finding out how to make those transcendent bags took a good minute, so I'm reaching out to the forum for alternatives if there are any.
    Jabez likes this.
  2. Drewie Augur

Jabez and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  3. Tiggold Augur

There are several Hunter achievements that give free 32+ slot bags. Collection completion will also grant some bags in certain expacs.
  4. Scorrpio Augur

Also since biggest inventory consumers are TS items, the 32-slot extraplanar trade satchels are a thing and are pretty easy to make.
  5. Fittirc New Member

These responses are what I was looking for. Thank you very much you three!
  6. Sagarmatha Augur

This is good advice. You would be surprised with how many items are considered trade skill items. I keep at least one on all of my toons, and two on each of my alts.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Osu112401 like this.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

You can also buy 36-slot bags from Group-currency vendors in EoK and RoS, they are lore though(40 slots for raid-currency).

Question: the bags from the currency vendors has a minimum level requirement, what happens if you de-level below the required level? :confused:
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I want to say that being on there was a mistake. I vaguely remember it being brought up during beta, but I don't remember exactly.
  9. Moege Augur

Did not even notice it. If the group bag has the same restriction I will be giving feedback here on what happens. (FV tradeable).