Bagging Ragebringer (tlp)

Discussion in 'Melee' started by CritBlast13, Oct 2, 2018.

1. CritBlast13 New Member

In velious atm. When is the appropriate time to bag Ragebringer? Currently using Tunare dagger in primary and RB in secondary. Have 10 attack belt and mask. Assume 41 percent haste isn't an issue.

I have salindrite, claw of lightning, or vyemm dagger to offhand.

Am I correct in assuming that the 40 attack is just too valuable on MoTM mobs to get rid of? Does your answer change if I get a vulak dagger and mainhand vulak and secondary the Tunare dagger?

I realize there are a lot of variables. Any insight would be appreciated. I've searched through some forums but it seems like much of the information is outdated (talking about 1500 attack etc).
  2. Brohg Augur

by the end of real Velious (no MotM buffs back then), best rogues were on Mrylokar+Primal. can't speak to the usefulness of that historical tidbit in your current quandary
  3. Boze TLP complaint factory

Probably not the answer you want... but /testcopy and run some parses in the Arena. You can set the level and MotM degree of the NPC you're parsing on.
  4. CritBlast13 New Member

Looks like I have some work to do on test. Thanks guys for the responses.
  5. Aziuno Augur

I remember the rough rule of thumb of 10ATK = 1% DPS. This information was prior to MOTM, and that is a big wild card, but like Boze said I would just parse it as the tools are available.

You can even parse it while playing on your main server, you can have a client logged into test and live as they are 2 different launchers/connections.

You need to copy your ever quest directory elsewhere and then test patch it, and you will be set. (keep in mind you will need to turn those log files on, and they will be located in the new directory when you go to pull parses.)