Bag Packages - So Frustrating

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Midnitewolf, Jun 4, 2022.

1. Midnitewolf Augur

So I broke down and bought one of the bag packs with 2 x 40 slot bags yet I am stilling on 1 bag not yet claimed because unlike the bag which is Heirloom, the potions that come with the bag seem to be bound to the 1 character that claimed the bag in the first place.

This is so damn frustrating.

One of my goals with this TLP was to play classes I have never played before and have no clue what they play like. I have zero clue if any the the classes I am currently testing out are going to be my main or if I will end up deleting it after a dozen levels so if I claim the bag on a character I end up not continuing, those potions are lost.

So here I am unable to claim a bag I purchased because the other items that come with it aren't tradeable to my other characters. Why is everything Daybreak does always seem to be a way to screw you over?
  2. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Yeah it’s Daybreak’s fault that you have commitment issues
    Aeonblade and Appren like this.
  3. Jube New Member

Least you can transfer the bag to another toon via shared bank. Just remove the bound pots.
  4. Taladir Augur

I don't think it would be unreasonable to make those potions Heirloom. That would solve the problem.
    Stymie likes this.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Not going to happen. They specifically made all the exp potions not heirloom. They used to be heirloom. Blame the people that exploited gift of legacies lost to get 1000 exp potions.
  6. Herf Augur

Maybe they should fix gift of legacies lost. The potions should not only be heirloom, they should be tradeable. Stupid waste of money; even if you know about the problem and you select carefully, odds are some of the potions are going to waste. Bards don't need the speed pots, shm don't need the haste pots, etc.