Backstab/Flying Kick Crits

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Naugrin, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Naugrin Augur

Grats.......and someone post some insane hits lol.

I'm assuming that crane stance will be able to crit...can't wait to see the numbers.
  2. Brogett Augur

Curious what else it will boost. Pally undead Slays maybe? Berserker Slap in the Face could too, but that's not so common.

It may affect peak headshot and assassination too, but there is a new much much higher cap to protect any loopy figures. Well, apart from any mob that is specifically marked prone. So if you wanted insane hits...

[Fri Jan 10 00:06:39 2014] You backstab Guard Zimmer for 13526425 points of damage.

(No, I can't do that on *any* other mob in game as this one is deliberately coded to be 1 shot by backstab, but it's still insane. haha)

Realistically though I started getting many 86k (IIRC) Massive Strike backstab procs on my rogue. Nothing mega, but they're the common one that was affected. Our biggest backstabs were via Incursion, but it's a once per 20sec skill and is never going to be high dps by itself.
  3. Riou EQResource

Paladin Slays never had a cap to their damage as far as could be seen with what's in game. I believe there was something about a cap back in like UF with it, but that was fixed.
  4. sojuu Augur

Sadly I couldn't get any Crane stance crits, only got crits on the Thunder foot proc. Not saying it can't happen I just didn't get any and I didn't try for long either I just wanted to try real quick so with a five minute recast I think I tried about 6 times