Back...

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Shazeara, May 17, 2016.

1. Shazeara New Member

Greetings and well met,

I haven't played in at least ten years and I'm just coming back to the game... So much stuff seems different... Aqua goblins no longer give good loot for early levels to farm some cash... I'm playing on Luclin and it seems so many zones are desolate and void... Is there any life for the low-mid levels still...? If so, let me know so we can form up a group and get rolling through levels! I'm bringing my room mate into this realm, for his first experience here and wanted him to get the same awe and wonder I did when I first started playing...

Any pointers on where to go for 35-55 would be amazing!

Thanks a ton,
    Shazeara Soulrender
  2. DerangedRanger Elder

Live servers don't have much to offer for low level grouping... If you and your friend are looking for that old feeling you guys should try playing on phinney server.
  3. Platrat Journeyman

Your life will be pretty lonely for the first 80-85 levels on live.

Learn to love your mercs. The Tank\Healer combo of mercs can PL you into your 70s on reds without breaking much of a sweat (in the 80s they really wind down). If you plan on duoing, a 3rd free account for the extra merc will help out a lot. You can just leave the character on /follow if you want...

A good set of guides to help are: http://www.almarsguides.com/eq/
  4. Shazeara New Member

Epic, thanks for all the help you guys!

Appreciative and grateful,
    Shazeara