Back Flagging Content

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aenoan, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Aenoan Augur

Waiting on support to get back to me to recover another account and I was wondering if anyone could help me with this.

How many players do you need to run an instance? Is it difference between group and raids for the amount of players required to start an event?

I don't expect to do all the content just the stuff that's hardest to find groups for. But I have all the expansions up to VoA right now. (I don't know if there is any free expansions available to me or not) But would a lv 90 or 95 monk and shaman be able to do some catching up? My main is the monk with full HoT t4 group gear. Or would I be better off levelling to 115 first?

I am a bit of a closest completionist. I realize a lot will just have to be skipped but I figured I would come ask around.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You will have 24 expansions free on any account. So that is 5 past what you have now. You will be ok in those zones for a while until you need to buy the newer expansions to level higher.

Instances have different requirements like if they allow mercs or not or how many have to actually be in the zone etc.

I would suggest you focus on what ever anniversary stuff you need right now since that has some good stuff you may not want to wait another year to get. Do you have the augs from Unity? Drunkard Stein? And some other good ones.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Bigstomp Augur

There are differing requirements and special cases all over the place.
    But the most common minimum is 3 for a group (mercs count as part of the 3), 6 for a raid (offline alts who are in group can count).

There are a few events that start with a number in the event/in the right place count of bodies but most are simpler.

There is a good chance if you ask nicely in general chat you can find a few awake but just socializing people who would be fine to run over and count as one of your required bodies in the few raids that have an actual body count to start.
    Coagagin likes this.