Aviak Pull Along Upgrade

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kolani, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Kolani Augur

With Frostfell coming up, can we possibly get an upgrade on the beloved Aviak Pull Along? Larger wheels, a fourth cart, the ability to link up carts owned by multiple players, a familiar benefit slightly better than the Emperor Ganak familiar, anything? Aviak fans want to know.
    niente, Radamus, bbanz and 2 others like this.
  2. monkOP Apprentice

This is something I can get behind.
    Axel2 and Kolani like this.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Aviaks? Watch where you step! ;)
    Prathun and Fanra like this.
  4. Kolani Augur

Also, can we change the aviak mercenary to look more like the Glorious Antonican Aviak, in particular the Lake Rathetear version of the species, and less like the freakish Snowy Aviak, which appears to not even have a Frikking beak? Same for the Aviak summoned from the Aviak of Laying toy.
  5. niente Developer

6. Brohg Augur

No beak?
    sir I say, no beak!?
    [IMG]
    monkOP and Kolani like this.
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Artisan Vidi Cogsworthy
    27 Tinkerer's Way
    Ak'Anon

Dear Artisan Cogsworthy,

This notice is regarding your latest product, Aviak Pull Along with Real Beak Action, also known as Model XXII. This product is clearly marketed to children as a toy, despite your claims to the contrary. No label is attached warning of any danger or age limitation.

Our research indicates that the sole difference between this product and your previous Model XXI is the addition of a beak. Unfortunately, this beak has been the subject of 327 reported injuries to children in the past 12 months.

In our previous contact with you, you claimed that Norrath has no children and thus there can be no child injury. Such a statement is ridiculous, of course there are children, how else would we have a next generation?

We therefore order you to cease and desist the marketing and sale of this product.

Yours,

Astaed Wemor [Paladin Guildmaster]
    Norrath Consumer Product Safety Administration
    Knights of Thunder Pavilion
    Qeynos
    Zamiam and Jhenna_BB like this.
  8. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Mind blown. Now I have to consider whether or not I have seen children of playable npc races (I mean, of course there are storylines with dead children, qeynos aqueducts, etc... But actual children? Ahhhh...

But of course there are gnoll pups and such... Hrmmmmm

P.s. I feel like a Gimli from LotR movie reference is appropriate here.... something about dwarves just leaping out of holes from the ground.... which is just ridiculous
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

As far as I know, there are no children of playable races. I would guess the reason why is so that people can't kill them, as that would be bad. Of course, they could just be made invulnerable. The other reason would be it would take artist work hours to create them, unless they were just smaller models of the normal ones.

Anyway, it's one of the mysteries of Norrath, along with where milk comes from with no cows.
    Zamiam, snailish and Ibadan Kun'Tirel like this.
  10. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

``````````````````
    Child kitty in Shir Val, if you kill her and loot her nightie the lore on it says "You beat up a little girl for this!"

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=24540

The milk comes from dwarfs.....
    snailish likes this.
  12. snailish Augur

13. snailish Augur

4 minutes apart in posting is me finding the link because I couldn't remember how to spell her name.
  14. Kolani Augur

Iksar Broodling too.
  15. Drewie Augur

Well there's at least this child model in game (even if she's not exactly a child obviously).
  16. Kolani Augur

Anyway, back to the Aviak Pull Along, when is the 12 Days of Frostfell event starting?
  17. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

In the past it was both 12 (for 12th anniversary) and 15 (for 15th anniversary) days and started December 12 or 13. But that was last done in 2014 if my notes are correct.
  18. McDougal Augur

Baby Joseph Sayer wept.