Average CS ticket wait time?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Reviled, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Reviled Elder

Anyone know what the average wait time is before a CS ticket is addressed? Been waiting for 2 days now on my ticket. I don't remember it ever being this bad, pretty excessive IMO...
  2. Knarfie New Member

It took them a week to respond to a stuck character petition. I got stuck in the geometry of the world in butcherblock at like level 4. I couldn't gate, origin or anything so I petitioned. Didn't hear anything so eventually I get someone to train a goblin on me so I could die and respawn.

A week or two later I am around lvl 25 fighting with a group in unrest and I get a tell. Hey are you still stuck? I could have deleted the character and made a new one and leveled it up past that one before I get a response to a stuck character petition. Something that obviously very much effects gameplay because I couldn't play the game.

So I guess I wouldn't expect them to respond to any petitions regarding the rollbacks until December. By then they will hope you just forgot about it and moved on. Sort of like I did with the stuck character petition.
  3. Dinkdak New Member

As others have said, I wouldn't be surprised by a wait of at least a week. It took about that long to get a response when recovering an account, although once I got the first response, further responses and actions came much quicker (within hours).
  4. Eriadoc Elder

Just think about what CS stands for and that should answer your question.
  5. Weverley Augur

Yeah i would expect a week .They laid off a lot of the cs people last march so any petition has been taking much longer then before.
  6. Brudal Augur

I submitted a ticket late in the day on Friday 7/24 for a achievement not updating and the issue was resolved mid day on Tuesday 7/28.