Autogrant AA level cap and other question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by CatOnTheKeyboard, Apr 25, 2017.

1. CatOnTheKeyboard New Member

What level does Autogrant stop giving free AA? I've seen 85 and 90, what's the current answer? Does it go up by 5 each time the max level cap goes up by 5?

Is there a list of the AA's autogrant does/DOESN'T cover? Is it flagged in game in some way I'm not seeing? (I tried looking for an Autogrant FAQ but I keep getting very old links)
    Even with my AAxp set to only 10% I'm racking 'em up pretty fast, curious if there's anything useful I can buy around 88 that won't be covered by a later autogrant.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Autogrant limits are defined by expansions, currently all AA from "Rain of Fear"-expansion(max level 100) and earlier are autogranted(excluding tradeskill AA and "spell casting subtlety", maybe others?).

That means you will get autogranted AAs upto level 100 but the AAs defined in the "call of the forsaken"-expansion(max level 100) are not autogranted, so for the CotF AAs you will have to earn them yourself.

You can sort AAs after expansion and see what you can get from each.
    CatOnTheKeyboard likes this.
  3. CatOnTheKeyboard New Member

One last question... I'm still getting the hang of things, I think I've got all my clickable gear, AA's, and spells set on my toon (a Beastlord).

I've built up about 7 AA points though, even with the AA at only 10-30% (10 now but I'd had it at 30 my first few weeks back).

Are there any AA's I should bother getting now [85-100] and not just wait for the autogrant to give them to me?

Or is it all mild stuff that won't make a big difference in playing solo/merc'd/grouped compared to just leveling, and I should just bank those AA for 'one day'?
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

If you were a damage-caster(like a wizard) you should invest in spellcasting subtlety, otherwise you won't function in groups(you would get aggro all the time). Otherwise I would just set AAxp to 0% and focus on real xp instead, unless you really love crafting, of course.

I don't really know If there are any beastlord-specific AAs, in the 85-100 level range that aren't autogranted.
    As you level you can click the "can purchase" button(I think its called that), and if you have some spare AAs to spend, see what is available to you at that level, and decide for yourself if they are worth it.

There might be some AAs from CotF and later that may be available before level 100, that are worth something(I think EoK came with an upgrade to innate runspeed at level 90, for example).

Tbh, I don't know alot about beastlords and what they need. :confused:
  5. Vizula-Emarr Elder

I doubt there will be any you need to focus on, but i also know little of beastlord. I have boxed just about everything else, and like mentioned, spell casting subtelty, and tanks definitely need weapon stance. I see posts of bst needing a jolt/deaggro all the time so if anything involves hate you might want (if you need).

Now if you have more expansions unlocked, theres potential for aa to spend on im sure.