Autofollow Problems

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nolrog, May 15, 2013.

1. Nolrog Augur

All of a sudden, autofollow doesn't seem to be working properly. This seems to have started with yesterday's patch. My toon that's following is running in circles and sometimes runs away from the toon he's supposed to be following, making him get stuck signficntly more than he did before. Almost like he's following the pathing of the zone rather than following the toon in front of him he should be.
  2. Axxius Augur

Hmm... I had no issues 3-boxing last night and running all over the Plane of Shadow castle with all it's corridors and stairwells, with 2 alts in tow (same pc). What you describe normally happens when the background FPS is left at 'Min.' or set too low. Yesterday Microsoft had a pretty sizeable Windows update. Maybe your pc was extra busy downloading that? Set BFPS=80 and see if it helps.

ETA: I didn't realize this was a new thread... See this other thread for more info.
    Nolrog likes this.
  3. Nolrog Augur

Thanks Axxius. When I checked, the BFPS was set to min CPU. I had a problem with several of my settings getting changed with this patch (a number of the filters changed from hide to show.) I made that change you suggested and so far, it seems much better. (I konw I know. My Jboots are slower too. . . . . but my settings did change, I swear.)
  4. Nedrom Augur

Autofollow works just fine for me.