Autoclick items

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kal Zakkath, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Kal Zakkath New Member

There some clicky items buffs last for only 1 or 2 ticks, and i like to know if there any way to make a macro or something, to auto clicky it during a fight, and forget about do that myself. Cause when fighting nameds or during raids, need to focus in other things. Btw i box chars.
    I hope can understand my question, cause my english can be soo soo. Thx
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

/pause ##, /useitem ##
    /pause ##, /useitem ##
    /pause ##, /useitem ##
    /pause ##, /useitem ##
    /pause ##, /useitem ##

usage: /useitem <slot> <subindex>
    slot definitions:
    Charm = 0
    Left Ear = 1
    Head = 2
    Face = 3
    Right Ear = 4
    Neck = 5
    Shoulders = 6
    Arms = 7
    Back = 8
    Left Wrist = 9
    Right Wrist = 10
    Range = 11
    Hands = 12
    Primary = 13
    Secondary = 14
    Left Ring = 15
    Right Ring = 16
    Chest = 17
    Legs = 18
    Feet = 19
    Waist = 20
    Power Source = 21
    Ammo = 22
    Bag Slot 1 = 23
    Bag Slot 2 = 24
    Bag Slot 3 = 25
    Bag Slot 4 = 26
    Bag Slot 5 = 27
    Bag Slot 6 = 28
    Bag Slot 7 = 29
    Bag Slot 8 = 30
    Bag Slot 9 = 31
    Bag Slot 10 = 32
    subindex: Only used if slot is a bag. Bag slot number starting at 0, left to right, top to bottom.

Set the social(s) to bind with something like a movement key or some other frequently pressed key during combat. (don't do movement or non-combat binds or you'll break invis etc...)
    Vumad, Rondor and Tucoh like this.
  3. Kal Zakkath New Member

thx for info, will use it
  4. Aneia Master

Several years ago, /useitem command was expanded to include item names, for example /useitem Innoruuk's Dark Blessing activates the shadowknight epic 2.0. This syntax works for items equipped or in your personal inventory. I assume it doesn't work for items in your bank or for partial item names.
  5. bobokatt Augur

Been playing this game FOR EVER and I had no idea the /useitem command was expanded to use item names. DAMN. I hated the usage: /useitem <slot> <subindex> as I move crap all the time. Thanks for this.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  6. Vumad Cape Wearer

I think I might add my unity feather to my pet attack hotkey. Always forget to use that thing.
  7. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Both the location and the name commands are useful. If you bandolier an item or run out of a consumable, the name command is far superior. If you manage inventory and keep select slots for specific items, the location command is great.

For TLP's, I like the location command due to the frequency of potion upgrades, so I don't have to remember to change the name every time a new expansion drops, while I tend to use the name command for item drop clicks.

I do have a mixed hotkey for instant buffs which uses both command types, because /useitem <name> can call upon items in your key ring, like the AoN, while I keep the other instant clicks in specific bag slots.

Oh.. and just looked at a /useitem command that still uses the location call for "Cloth Cap". Not that I carry around a generic one and have I it turned off on advanced loot.. but just so there isn't a possibility of it misfiring.
  8. Dre. Altoholic

Which items is OP referring to? Some of them should probably have their durations extended for QoL, especially if they don't have a refresh timer. A good example would be something like the Monk 1.0 fists.