Auto grant aa's

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Balinor Shannara, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Balinor Shannara New Member

Just came back after 15 years got my character up to 56 on Mangler. Noticed Luclin aa's availble below my current level. I have auto grant on and all access account. Wondering if these nontradeskill aa's should be auto granted or is auto grant not availble on Mangler cause it is TLP.
  2. Xenze Elder

Correct, that feature isn’t available on TLPs
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

This is incorrect
    This is correct

Autogrants 4 expansions back that released with AA's.
    DoDH (Autogrants Luclin)
    TSS (Autogrants PoP)
    SoF (Autogrants GOD)
    SoD (Autogrants OoW)
    Underfoot (Autogrants DoDH)
    HoT (Autogrants TSS)
    VoA (Autogrants SoF)
    RoF (Autogrants SoD)
    CoTF (Autogrants Underfoot)
    TDS (Autogrants HoT)
    TBM (Autogrants VoA)
    EoK (Autogrants RoF)
    RoS (Autogrants CotF)
    TBL (Autogrants TDS)
    ToV (Autogrants TBM)
    Wulfhere and Xenze like this.
  5. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

One more question: Each level I stop to max out my AAs...is this a mistake with autogrant? I just finished all my level 100 AAs and am moving to level 101. I'm assuming I'll be autogranted some but any AAs available for purchase at 101 do I assume will never be autogranted at higher levels? I hate to buy AA at level 100 or 101 that, at say level 105, will be autogranted? Not exactly sure how this works thanks in advance.
  6. Numiko Augur

Some AA's never get autogranted, but those are mostly TS ones or ones related to Items or in game quests.

The system works the same on live as it does in TLP's, AA's 4 or more expansions old get autogranted as you level up.
    So on live you should be able to get every AA up to TBM well into the 105 era autogranted.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

Auto only grants -
    1.if you level up to the grant level stage
    2.have not purched the AA yet
    3.if they are the AA that can be auto granted (some will not grant)
    4.have the check box check on
    5. zoned.

so what Numiko says is true you can just level from 1 to 105 and your get all AA that can be auto granted if the above is true.
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Set Exp to AA 0% when you auto grant.. you get the AA anyway when you ding.
  9. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

1 is partially incorrect, you have to be leveled up to the expansion that the grant is up to. Auto-grant is tied to expansions more so than levels.

5 is incorrect, they removed that option very shortly after they introduced Auto-grant, because it caused incredible amounts of lag as the servers had to check auto-grants everytime someone zoned. Now it only does it when you level or log onto the server.
    There are AAs which are not auto-granted either because that expansion is not unlocked yet or they simply are not auto-granted period. So there are reasons to have a non-zero AAXP % gain.
  10. Jakban New Member

Is there a updated list for the auto-grants of the late?
  11. CrazyLarth Augur