Auto-Grant AA and accumulating points for other AA - i.e. tradeskill AAs.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by MMORogue, Feb 12, 2019.

1. MMORogue New Member

If I have Auto-Grant Enabled and want tradeskill AA's - will having some exp being allocated to AA accumulate points that I can choose where they go? Or will the system auto invest them where it sees fit as they are accumulated?
  2. Yruc Augur

Autogrant does not pick any trade skills or mercenary or special AA's you will have to xp for those. So you will need to put some xp towards AA
  3. Phiyre Augur

The system will NEVER automatically spend aa's that you actually earn yourself. Anything you earn, you can bank up to a cap, then you have to spend some of them, your choice where they go though.
    Faydark likes this.
  4. MMORogue New Member

Thank you this is exactly what I thought, but wasn't able to clearly identify anywhere and appreciate the confirmation.
  5. Snack Augur

Does the bonus if you are under X AAs change based on your autogrants? Wow, totally unclear.

If there is a bonus to AA xp if you are under 1000 AAs, and you get 1000 AAs by autogrant, do you lose that bonus period?

Other way to ask is, is it better to level up to 105 with autogrant off and taking no AAs (guess you'd have to be powerlevelled to do this), then get your 1000, or 4000 AAs at the bonus rate and take all the stuff that autogrant doesn't give you (like TS AAs), then turn on autogrant and get everything else.

Seems like a royal pain, so this is more of a theoretical question I guess.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

All AA bonus are lost even if you turn on Auto Grant, even one time. Doesn't matter how many you have or had or what level or for how long. You loose the bonus.

The bonus works on AA up to 4000. So turn on Auto Grant after that
  7. MMORogue New Member

Thank you for the clarity, wish it had been clearer prior to turning on autogrant....
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

Just to be clear not turning on the Auto Grant till after you have 400 AA. does not give you any new AA's that Auto grant would not of giving you from Day 1.